Friday, May 2, 2008

Parcel Post

I'm not going to lie, finals week was out of control this year. I was up on campus at wee hours of the morning (3:33 AM to be exact!) One of my favorite turn-outs was for my Independent Photography class. At the beginning of the semester we made contracts of what we were going to do with dirt cheap plastic Holga cameras. I vowed to take creepy carnival/amusement park pictures and took a little road trip to California. After processing the film I then had the task of figuring out how to present my images in a memorable Art Major sort of fashion. Thus, I turned my pictures into postcards and presented them to the class in your standard gray mailbox. Pretty spiffy, eh?



When I went to print my dark and graven images the lady ringing me up noted that the images were "cute." For those of you who don't know, cute is the worst compliment you can give to an art major. It's like calling someone fat "big boned" It just isn't right. *shrugs*









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!