Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Failed Attempt At Awesomeness

Last semester my printmaking class all watched The Office. They would have weekly parties and all watch together. Being so shy I never went or got invited to go. As I thought about how I could include myself I thought of a no-fail plan. I would buy printmaking supplies such as rollers and palette knifes and immortalize them in jello!

I made the jello
jiggler style

The next morning I went to class 30 minutes early so I could turn my creation into the centerpiece of the classroom table
Unfortunately
The top layer of the jello ripped off
as I was trying to upside down it on a plate
to put in the center of the table

My peers filed in
Everyone was confused
This is what I heard:
"What is jello doing on the table? And what is a banana doing inside the jello?"
My plans had been foiled.
Speaking of foil
tin foil
I'm hungry
And a tin foil dinner sounds nice.
No more jello.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Haha!! That's pretty hilarious. I think you're awesome, you know.