Sunday, July 13, 2008

time to eat some slime


Every Sunday is now an experiment. With food! I'm posting the successful ones on this little blog.

Chicken Salsa Pizzaz:
1. Pillsbury refrigerated crust (next to the crossiant rolls in the grocery store)
2. 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
3. 11 ounces of salsa
4. 1 cup cubed cooked chicken

Unroll crust and place on greased pizza pan. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of cheese. Top with salsa, chicken and remaining cheese. Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
DEVOUR!
* successful means that at least one person asks for seconds
:D

3 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

i wish you lived closer so i could partake of your sunday experiments.

Heather said...

You must have made this before I offered you free cheese, and you refused.

Anonymous said...

How can I accept free cheese when I'm under a restraining order?