Monday, February 18, 2008

In 425 hours.....


.... you will be an aunt! That is the text I received this morning, although I'm sure Rachel meant to say in four to five hours instead of four hundred and twenty five! :) lols. My Dad was remarking on how Rachel is always so considerate and having the baby on a day everyone happened to have off was a case in point. Being presidents day, my Mom suggested that Rachel name her baby Abe. Others thought George would be suitable.

Rachel was a trooper. She didn't complain about a single thing and had the sweetest smile when holding Anna, whom I have endearingly nicknamed little cupcake.

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me, Myself and I said...

ppss - does rachel know she's on the internet?


pppsss - anna looks like a strawberry cupcake with her little red face.